Intended for US healthcare professionals
Baudax Bio is dedicated to ensuring healthcare providers have access to ANJESO by providing important information to support ordering, billing, and reimbursement.
Billing resources for ASC and HOPD billers
Baudax Reimbursement HUB
For help with specific reimbursement-related needs, the Baudax Reimbursement HUB is staffed by a specialized team with acute care reimbursement experience who can assist with the following:
- General product and service questions*
*Certain questions may be routed to Medical Affairs.
- Coding and reimbursement support
- Patient-specific insurance verifications for patients who provided consent
- Payer policy and Medicare Local Coverage Determination (LCD) information
- Prior authorization and predetermination support for patients who provided consent
- Identifying and tracking pending or denied claims for patients who provided consent
Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 7 PM ET
|ANJESO is available as a 30 mg/1 mL
NDC Billing Unit=1
DISCLAIMER: The details provided in this resource are for general reimbursement information only and are not legal advice nor are they advice about how to code, complete, or submit any particular claim for payment. Information provided is not intended to increase or maximize reimbursement by any payer. The information provided represents Baudax’s understanding of current coverage and reimbursement policies as of April 1, 2020. It is a facility’s and physician’s responsibility to determine appropriate codes, charges, and modifiers, and submit bills for items and services consistent with the patient insurer requirements. Third-party payers may have different policies and coding requirements. Such policies can change over time. Baudax disclaims any responsibility for claims submitted by facilities or physicians. Providers should check and verify current policies and requirements with the payer for any particular patient.